1. Only online application will be entertained on prescribe format available on website.
2. Required Information's must be furnished clearly.
3. Reservation Policy of Government of Uttar Pradesh will be applicable.
4. The signature & Photographs of applicant must be uploaded online.
5. In case of any difficulty in filling of online application candidate may contact on Helpline No. 1800-300-28099 (09:00 AM - 07:00 PM).
6. If any information is found false or forged at any time; application/ selection will be rejected.
7. The outside pressure in any form during recruitment process could lead to rejection of application.
8. Candidate may apply only for one post.
9. Only State Govt. employee may apply on deputation post but they have to submit no objection certificate from the department.
10. Decision of the selection committee will be final for recruitment & selection.
11. Maximum age limit for state level, district/block level posts & young professional is 45 and 40 years & 30 years respectively on last date of submission of applications.
Note: Admit card will be generated for examination/interview after the screening process of the applications.
Following screening criteria will be followed for screening the applications
1. For each post applicants may be screened for written examination on basic of prepared merit.
2. The screening will be done on basic of essential, desirable qualification and required experience.
3. In order to prepare merit list of candidates, percentage of marks obtained in essential qualifications.
4. Weightage of marks obtained in essential qualifications examinations for preparing merit list will be as bellow:
Required minimum qualification -60%
Desirable qualification - 10%
Experiences - 30%
5. The prepared cutoff merit list will be uploaded on website for each category.
6. The separate merit list for each category will be prepared according cut of marks & will be uploaded on website.
7. The prepared merit list is only for issuing examination admit card.
8. Applicant not qualified in screening norms for examination will be uploaded on website with complete reasons.
9. After submission of application form registration number may be used for further communication by each candidate to know the information regarding merit, admit card etc.
The process of online examination is given bellow:
1. Screened candidates as per merit list may be intimated about admit card along with detail of examination date, time & venue of examination.
2. For district level, block level & young professional vacancies online examination (Objective Test) will be conducted.
3. For state level vacancies expect young profession Descriptive Test will be organized separately.
4. The admit card will be available on website which may be accessible to candidates.
5. The Candidate may download the admit card from website.
6. The Candidate must have his/her admit card during examination with ID proof original & photocopy with one passport size photograph.
7. In order to facilitate the candidate the process of examination will also be uploaded on website.
8. Demo of online examination with knowledge based and helpline provide at website for practice of admit card holder.
1. Merit list of candidates will be prepared after examination.
2. Maximum 07 candidates will be invited for counseling from the prepared merit list for each post.
3. At time of counseling candidate has to present his/her original certificates & other documents.
4. After checking of original document candidate may be allowed for village immersion.
5. After successful complication of village immersion interview may be conducted and information regarding interview date and time will be provided.
6. The final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the weightage of norm provided by UPSRLM which is as follows
State Level -
Qualification & Experience - 45%
Subject Writing (Descriptive Test) - 15%
Group Discussion - 15%
Personal Interview - 25%
District & Block Level -
Educational Qualification - 40%
Written Test - 40%
Village Immersion - 10%
Personal Interview - 10%
7. Final list of selected candidate will be prepared along with waiting list of 1:1 for each post which will be uploaded on website.